Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost: semi-private in Rotunda v. Holles St.

Options
  • 06-06-2014 11:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭

I'm finding it difficult to get clarification on the cost differential between both. Is it true that semi-private in Rotunda is €1800, while in Holles St it's precisely half that, €900? If so, how does the former justify the higher figure? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

gaiscioch wrote: »
    I'm finding it difficult to get clarification on the cost differential between both. Is it true that semi-private in Rotunda is €1800, while in Holles St it's precisely half that, €900? If so, how does the former justify the higher figure? Thanks.

I think you need to add on your scans and bloods too? Do rotunda not have two semi private options?
    Holles st Semi private is really €1200 but insurance pay €300 I am nearly sure the rotunda have 2 options the €900 (registrar led) and the other one. I wouldn't pay the €1800 when you can go fully private for €2500 in rotunda (there are a few consultants who only charge this) if your insurance will cover acommodation.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭SmokeyEyes

Here's the Rotunda options http://rotundaprivate.ie/maternity-options/

We're semi private consultant led and couldn't be happier with how we've got on so far!

Advertisement