Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Catmint/nepeta on sale anywhere?

Options
  • 06-06-2014 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has seen any catmint on special anywhere?

On a side note, have seen some growing wondered will it propagate if I were to split it and plant some with roots still attached or would I be better to just take a few slips?

Either way will need a few plants as want to replace a lavender border so anyone seen any on special?:D

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 62 ✭✭Rainwaterman

spygirl wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone has seen any catmint on special anywhere?

On a side note, have seen some growing wondered will it propagate if I were to split it and plant some with roots still attached or would I be better to just take a few slips?

Either way will need a few plants as want to replace a lavender border so anyone seen any on special?:D
    Johnstown garden Centre have lots of it for sale as does Plantagen in Clonee

• Site Banned Posts: 62 ✭✭Rainwaterman

If you take a cutting and add some rooting hormone to the end of the cutting then it will take rather easily in some little pots.Water it and keep an eye on it and you will soon have a nice new plant or plants form your cutting or cuttings.I have lots of it growing in my garden,for both the colour and also for the bees.

Advertisement