Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Unannounced Comedy Festival in July?

• 06-06-2014 2:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 237 ✭✭

So Vodafone is staying mum over the possibility of another Iveagh Gardens festival but recently I've heard two American comics say they're going to be in Dublin to do comedy in July in what looks suspiciously like the time frame of a weekend comedy festival.

Anybody got any details on this/wanna drink my Speculation brand Kool-aid/meet up and cannibalise an unspecified part of my body while listening to field recordings taken in a Scandinavian wood?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 rraikov

I just heard today Moshe Kasher (moshekasher.com) talking about coming to Dublin in "about 6 weeks" (makes it mid-July) for Dublin Comedy Festival, but had no luck finding any confirmation online. Hopefully this year's Vodafone's Comedy Festival announcement coming soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,515 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

If you go onto the Vodafone Center Stage website here (http://centrestage.vodafone.ie/events) you'll see the Comedy Festival has been announced for the 24th-27th July. It's also featuring on their posters around town at the bottom alongside their other festivals.

So it's definitely on, and it's definitely on that weekend, it's just a matter of announcing the acts :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 rraikov

ticketmaster.ie/Vodafone-Comedy-Festival-tickets/artist/1447119 presale begins:Fri 13/06/14
    09:00

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,515 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Line-up to be announced tomorrow at 3pm!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

Pretty good lineup. I'm going to see Milton in Galway for the Arts Festival but am considering Trevor Noah and Anthony Jeselnik at this.

I wonder which Trevor Noah show would be the better shout:
    Trevor Noah - Jen Kirkman - MC Colin Murphy
    or
    Trevor Noah - Rory Scovel - MC Abie Plilbin Bowman

• Advertisement
Advertisement