Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Comfortable, nice high heels in Dublin?

Options
  • 06-06-2014 1:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭

OK i'm looking for nice nude heals for the summer.
    I've done, ALDO, House of Fraser, Dune, Nine West, Office, Schuh, Buffalo. Basically all the main show shops, with nothing that I like.
    Comfort is key something with a cushion, and a nice high heel.
    BT2 is probably out of my price range....
    Where do you get good, comfortable, stylish heels other than these places?

I've also trawled in internet.

Thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,175 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Peep toe, round toe, pointed toe?
    Small platform, no platform?
    I got nice nude patent, non-platform peeptoes in Dunnes last year, worth a look.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭jenjoeful

Thanks,

Closed toe or you know those sandles with the strap at the ankle strap at the toe. Those are nice. They have them in every colour but nude in River Island.

Not so much platform, maybe a little one but nothing catastrophic....

Again comfort is king for me :)

Personally I find the best thing to do is buy shoes that are comfortable around the sides and top (i.e. don't worry about the cushion at the bottom), and then I pad the crap out of them myself.

I have two pairs of ridiculously comfortable heels. One pair I bought for an absolute fortune purely because they were comfortable. The other, I bought in Pennys for about €10 because they were gorgeous and I was desperate, added a suede cushion to the back of each heel (3 euro in boots), a full length sole cushion to the base (1.50 in Pennys) and gel cushions to the ball of the foot (1.50 in Pennys), and they're even more comfortable than the other pair. I wore them to a wedding once (so from about noon until around 4am), and shouldn't have bothered bringing flats because I ended up never needing them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭LillySV

Try marks and spencer- they have a really comfy range

Advertisement