Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Club runs midweek Tues / Thurs: North Dublin

Options
  • 06-06-2014 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm hoping to join a group for easy midweek runs, ideally on Tuesday / Thursday evenings. I do LSRs on Saturday mornings, happy to do these by myself, and intervals with the tri club on Wednesdays. All additonal running is also done solo.

Does anyone know of any groups operating where I could join for 6 to 8 mile runs? Looking for easy enough pace, 4:50 min/km perhaps.

I've gone through some club sites and I'm not sure if just showing up for certain sessions is encouraged. Also I'm a bit confused by the whole meet and train stuff (this could be what I'm looking for). I live just west of the Phoenix Park. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,849 ✭✭✭✭average_runner

Basster wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm hoping to join a group for easy midweek runs, ideally on Tuesday / Thursday evenings. I do LSRs on Saturday mornings, happy to do these by myself, and intervals with the tri club on Wednesdays. All additonal running is also done solo.

Does anyone know of any groups operating where I could join for 6 to 8 mile runs? Looking for easy enough pace, 4:50 min/km perhaps.

I've gone through some club sites and I'm not sure if just showing up for certain sessions is encouraged. Also I'm a bit confused by the whole meet and train stuff (this could be what I'm looking for). I live just west of the Phoenix Park. Thanks.

Lucan Harriers trained on Tuesdays/Thursday nights, should be starting marathon long runs on Sat soon also

• Registered Users Posts: 2,065 ✭✭✭dublin runner

Clonliffe Harriers train Tuesday and Thursday. I think most groups do track sessions on the Tuesday while Thursday is group running. All standards catered for so will find a group for sure.

Advertisement