Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

honda gxv 160 parts Dublin

Options
  • 06-06-2014 10:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭

any advice on where to buy spare parts like air filter, oil spark plug for a gxv 160 in Dublin?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,906 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

cargen wrote: »
    any advice on where to buy spare parts like air filter, oil spark plug for a gxv 160 in Dublin?
    Sparkplug any small engine shop should have NGK BCP5ES, they are better than the larger diameter heads as they unscrew easier.
    M50 Honda have all parts there in Ballymount.

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭cargen

CJhaughey wrote: »
    Sparkplug any small engine shop should have NGK BCP5ES, they are better than the larger diameter heads as they unscrew easier.
    M50 Honda have all parts there in Ballymount.

thanks.
    would you know anyone open in Saturday?

thanks.
    would you know anyone open in Saturday?
    I wouldn't know, I live 200 miles away!
    Their parts counter is open on Saturdays as well, maybe give them a call and see?

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭cargen

CJhaughey wrote: »
    I wouldn't know, I live 200 miles away!
    Their parts counter is open on Saturdays as well, maybe give them a call and see?

I have been just there and parts counter is closed. they do Monday to Friday from 9 to 5

I have been just there and parts counter is closed. they do Monday to Friday from 9 to 5
    Oh sorry, they were open last time I was there on Saturday.
    Their website still says they are open on Saturdays
    If you need bits you can always ask them to leave them in Sales they are definately open Saturdays.

• Advertisement
Advertisement