Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fathers Day Gift Ideas For a man that has everything

Options
  • 05-06-2014 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Fathers day gift ideas for a man that has everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What to get, ideas please!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

tiablue wrote: »
    Fathers day gift ideas for a man that has everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What to get, ideas please!!

No Father has everything I can assure you.

What would his interests and/or hobbies be? Where does he derive his enjoyment from?

I am sure he would appreciate something small & personal over anything grand.

/Whatever you do 'buy' for your Father, just ensure it comes with a hug as one Fathers' Day you will want to do just that, but won't be able to!
    kerry4sam

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

whats with the caution sign

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭tiablue

kerry4sam wrote: »
    No Father has everything I can assure you.

What would his interests and/or hobbies be? Where does he derive his enjoyment from?

I am sure he would appreciate something small & personal over anything grand.

/Whatever you do 'buy' for your Father, just ensure it comes with a hug as one Fathers' Day you will want to do just that, but won't be able to!
    kerry4sam

thankfully he gets a hug everyday!!! Well believe it or not he has everything he needs and has everything he wants to do with his hobbies ect so there is no point in buying him more hobby related things that he already has. he is constantly receiving gifts so i would like some ideas on something unusual, big or small isnt the point, for me its the thought in the gift that counts and something different. Just want ideas :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

could just go on a nice day away. Like if he likes a certain type of food, bring him to a nice restaurant either that day or the day itself. I know my dad just loves to have the family around and to do stuff like that just have a fun day out together..

Advertisement