Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JC OL MATHS PAPER 1 & 2

Options
  • 05-06-2014 6:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

i have ol maths tomorrow and i havent done any study yet as i have been focusing on the exam subjects i've just done
    can someone tell me whats most likely to come up on paper 1&2 and what i should learn tonight for paper 1 and for paper 2 at the weekend :) thanks have a nice day :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭yvngceebs

missdons wrote: »
    i have ol maths tomorrow and i havent done any study yet as i have been focusing on the exam subjects i've just done
    can someone tell me whats most likely to come up on paper 1&2 and what i should learn tonight for paper 1 and for paper 2 at the weekend :) thanks have a nice day :)

Learn that very last question that comes up every year on paper 1. The graphing one. Know how to solve algebraic equations and household bills/taxes. Venn diagrams are certain to come up.

Paper 2 - theorems, geometry (co-ordinate is common) and constructions. I think we only have 15 theorems to learn on the Ordinary course. And all about Sin, Cos and Tan for the trigonometry questions.

Best of luck :)

Advertisement