Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soba Noodles Dublin

Options
  • 05-06-2014 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hi Everyone,

Would anyone be able to tell me where I could buy some Soba (Buckwheat) Noodles in Dublin. I can seem to find them in any of the shops and they're an excellent healthier alternative to other noodle types.

Thanks

Dave

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭on_my_oe

Most Asian shops would have them? I've brought from an Asian supermarket on Capel St

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭kinsy

The Asian shops do have them but make sure you read the label. The ones I bought were only 40% buckwheat. For 100% buckwheat you'll likely have to go to the likes of Down to Earth on George's St. The organic food market on Pearse St on Saturdays has a stall that sell them. It'll set you back about €3.50 for a pack.

Advertisement