Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Theme for a Resident's Association

Options
  • 05-06-2014 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭

Hi

Some years ago I created a basic website for my local Resident's Association, using Google. It's ok but having seen what's available in Wordpress, and even Wix, I wouldn't mind updating it. However, I can't seem to find an appropriate theme, can anyone recommend one ? Also, do Wordpress do forum themes ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭sheesh

they do bulletin board plugins so yes.

what kind of look/functionality are you going for with the residents association?

tbh for something like that I would use the default theme and add plugins for functionality.

not unpretty and easy to maintain.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,492 ✭✭✭daymobrew

I used Twenty Ten theme for Riverwood Residents Association. I actually created a child theme but most of the changes are to the stylesheet.

Advertisement