Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Male Vocalist Required

Options
  • 05-06-2014 1:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Busy wedding / corporate band seeks an exceptional male singer who also has very strong harmonies and is also an excellent entertainer. Please reply with audio/video and details of previous experience. Must be available for rehearsals

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Showtime 2014

Hi guys free to Audition for this role , have years of experience love all things vocal, harmonies etc and i am flexible, reliable great work ethic and totally professional .

Here is my youtube Chanel with some video examples of my previous work in Mallorca and here in Ireland get in touch when your auditioning 0852831096 regards .

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Showtime 2014

Hi guys free to Audition for this role , have years of experience love all things vocal, harmonies etc and i am flexible, reliable great work ethic and totally professional .

Here is my youtube Chanel :

.youtube.com/user/VIDEOTAKE2

with some video examples of my previous work in Mallorca and here in Ireland get in touch when your auditioning 0852831096 regards .

Advertisement