Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Rank are you in Season 4?

Options
  • 05-06-2014 9:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭

A quick check of the current rank of boards members. May help with finding some people to group with for ranked. You can vote more than once if you have a smurf. Also be useful to post what your aim for this season is.

Currently Silver 5 and aiming for Gold 5 by the end of the season.

What Rank are you? 44 votes

Diamond 1
    0%
    Diamond 2
    4%
    Magillkiad 2 votes
    Diamond 3
    0%
    Diamond 4
    2%
    BMMachine 1 vote
    Diamond 5
    0%
    Platinum 1
    4%
    TechnoPoolxK Marcus 2 votes
    Platinum 2
    2%
    N-line 1 vote
    Platinum 3
    0%
    Platinum 4
    0%
    Platinum 5
    4%
    wonderboysambartl 2 votes
    Gold 1
    9%
    n1ckSeiferMiikeTheLinkOne 4 votes
    Gold 2
    2%
    BeerWolf 1 vote
    Gold 3
    4%
    BeerWolflorc43 2 votes
    Gold 4
    4%
    BeerWolfTaylor365 2 votes
    Gold 5
    6%
    freynersPurifying SilverPaul.k.b.90 3 votes
    Silver 1
    11%
    SlugsdjanYouSavedMyLifeReality_Check1zEmo23 5 votes
    Silver 2
    2%
    CrazyFish 1 vote
    Silver 3
    2%
    TheDoc 1 vote
    Silver 4
    9%
    DariukasIRL_SinisterT Lsarkakos 4 votes
    Silver 5
    9%
    Sniipeblainj2docdolittleCrillyRules 4 votes
    Bronze 1
    6%
    PlayboySeantheManMyNameIsEoghan 3 votes
    Bronze 2
    4%
    GO_Beardibkins 2 votes
    Bronze 3
    4%
    KorvanicaToom3y7 2 votes
    Bronze 4
    2%
    TheSegal 1 vote
    Bronze 5
    2%
    brian888 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

Gold 4
    Currently Gold 3.

Goal: Have fun. Rank means nout in solo :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Playboy

Bronze 1
    Taylor365 wrote: »
    Currently Gold 3.

Goal: Have fun. Rank means nout in solo :D

Yup, Unless you are way above the skill level of your division then its pretty difficult to climb nowadays. Since they reduced snowballing its really just down to who gets the most trolls in their team. I'd like to make gold but generally dont get stressed in ranked anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Silver 3
    Just did placement and got put into S2. Was G5 end of last season.

Aiming to get back Gold ASAP. Just shy of my placements now.

Havn't played properly in ages, so getting back to basics and adjusting to meta changes etc has been tough enough, but slowly getting there

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

Silver 1
    Finished S3 in Gold 5 then placed Silver 3 for S4. Pulled myself back up to Gold 5 after about 150 games. Lost my last 3 games and im sitting on 0LP so it looks like i could be making a trip back to Silver

Bronze 1
    Finished S3 in Gold 5 then placed Silver 3 for S4. Pulled myself back up to Gold 5 after about 150 games. Lost my last 3 games and im sitting on 0LP so it looks like i could be making a trip back to Silver

Its quite difficult to drop out of the V division. Don't think it works like dropping from III to IV etc. Silver V is full of people who placed Silver in their first season and now are stuck there with ridiculously bad win/loss ratios. Lost countless games because of such people. A Lux support who would not buy any wards or sightstone and whose first item was magic pen boots. Even though bot was ganked by jungle multiple times she still refused to buy wards eventually going 1-10.

I think I will be in Silver 5 for a while yet learning to carry the hopeless.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭IRL_Sinister

Silver 4
    SILVER FOR LIFE YO

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭Reality_Check1

Silver 1
    no challenger option :(

Bronze 1
    no challenger option :(

Thought I would give the person a chance to declare it proudly rather put it on the poll! 25 was the max number of Poll options and honestly more chance of Bronze 5's than Challengers so challenger missed out!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Silver 3
    I was under the impressio nthe highest ranked Irish player was D1 anyway, is there any Irish in challenger?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Seifer

Gold 1
    Plat 5.
    Thought I might try make a run for diamond this season but I just don't have the time to devote to it. Have found myself less interested in playing now as I've already got my rewards locked in :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

Gold 4
    Going back and forth between G1-3. Guess that's my best :(

Why's there no Challenger Tiers ? No confidence in Irish players up there? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 26 sarkakos

Silver 4
    mabe you are good enough but the rank isnt good to jage a player mabe you have bad luck but from me fun matters its cant be all players pro :)

• Registered Users Posts: 33 N-line

Platinum 2
    Plat 1, my journey to diamond land was unsuccessful

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Toom3y7

Bronze 3
    who gets stuck in bronze 2 !?!? only me :( got promos 4 times, and each time something went horribly wrong. few afk's from other didn't help. I am always matched with silvers and seem to get to promos pretty quick, but just had a disaster of a time :P

haven't played much ranked, so next, i am aiming for gold!! it will happen ;)

Advertisement