Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interesting Article on E-Cigs

Options
  • 05-06-2014 12:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭

As a recent member to the excellent world of Vaping I am finding myself increasingly defending them , to all and sundry it seems and the more I read and the more I try to enlighten the more militant and more angry I become . I am trying to educate myself as much as possible but tbh I am not really any good at debating , I can read these articles , I can understand them but my old brain has lost the ability to regurgitate the facts later on .

Anyway enough about my short comings and on to this article I came across on EZSmokers facebook page , I thought it was informative and laid out the arguments easy enough for the likes of me .

http://www.clivebates.com/?p=2197

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 BretCartiers

jonski wrote: »
    As a recent member to the excellent world of Vaping I am finding myself increasingly defending them , to all and sundry it seems and the more I read and the more I try to enlighten the more militant and more angry I become . I am trying to educate myself as much as possible but tbh I am not really any good at debating , I can read these articles , I can understand them but my old brain has lost the ability to regurgitate the facts later on .

Anyway enough about my short comings and on to this article I came across on EZSmokers facebook page , I thought it was informative and laid out the arguments easy enough for the likes of me .

Well thanks for sharing out the article about e-cig..I am new to world of e-cig so the article will help me lot..

Advertisement