Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Torture files RTE1

Options
  • 04-06-2014 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭

Anyone watching on now.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Arthur Beesley

Twink is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Tardful Slakerly

I am.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

I was, turned it off. Depressing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,250 ✭✭✭✭bumper234

90 minutes of Jedward? No thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭The One Doctor

What kind of sad fecker watches RTE1 at this hour? You might as well eat styrofoam, OP.

• Advertisement

Moved from After Hours. Please read Television forum charter before posting.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Busted Flat.

Moved from After Hours. Please read Televisipn forum charter before posting.

apologies.

apologies.

No bother :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,250 ✭✭✭✭bumper234

Moved from After Hours. Please read Televisipn forum charter before posting.

Am out :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,689 ✭✭✭Karl Stein

Brave soldiers throwing innocent blindfolded men out of helicopters thinking they were going to fall to their deaths.

• Advertisement

Wonder why they didn't show that before the election, or is that a stupid question.
    I am right it is a stupid question, same as asking the Government, to pursue it further through the courts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭CountyHurler

I think the presenter's time would have been better off researching the Dublin Monaghan bombings for the 40th anniversary...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Not about 800 dead children in Tuam then?

I think the presenter's time would have been better off researching the Dublin Monaghan bombings for the 40th anniversary...

That should be her next project, if she is not shifted to another dept. over this program.

Advertisement