Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC Fight Club co-op for people who want tickets

Options
  • 04-06-2014 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,519 ✭✭✭

OK, I have mine so I won't be joining but if anybody wants to join up with other boardsies then drop your name in here and someone can purchase the membership and you can split the cost. I done this with 5 friends and it cost us €15 each.

Obviously there is a degree of trust involved but might help you guys out.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Dancor

So I just done this between a few mates. Do we get access to all the other fight club member stuff?

EDIT: just seen this in the confirmation email
    You will receive a seperate email from UFC Fight Club within 10 days of your purchase with information on how to redeem your fan club membership.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,247 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

All you get of any value in the goody bag is a UFC rucksack and a t-shirt.

Neither are worth falling out over.

Toss a coin over them when you meet up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Dancor

DrPhilG wrote: »
    All you get of any value in the goody bag is a UFC rucksack and a t-shirt.

Neither are worth falling out over.

Toss a coin over them when you meet up.

Couldn't give a toss about the stuff it's more the point of it.

Then what's the "other Fight Club stuff" you refer to? Membership of a forum that isn't worth visiting?

Other than that there's just the access to the Q&A.

Again, toss a coin for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,519 ✭✭✭RoboRat

Was just mentioning it in case people wanted to get presale tickets but if they only process orders over 10 days then there is no point

• Advertisement

When I renewed I had access immediately.

Then again, the time for this thread was a few days ago I'm afraid.

Currently according to the ticketbastard app only €100 seats are still available.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Mattyz69

Just for the fight club membership, does each of the price brackets allow you to get the pre-sale tickets for all the events or what is the difference in the more expensive ones?

I am going over to Toronto for Jones v Gus and i wanna make sure that i get the tickets!

Mattyz69 wrote: »
    Just for the fight club membership, does each of the price brackets allow you to get the pre-sale tickets for all the events or what is the difference in the more expensive ones?

I am going over to Toronto for Jones v Gus and i wanna make sure that i get the tickets!
    There are 3 price brackets.

The cheap one is pointless. Gets you very little other than access to the premium forums (which are crap).

The top price one is only useful if you are in the US or Canada as it gets you a free PPV I think.

You need the middle price bracket. It gives you presale access for tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Mattyz69

perfect, thanks!!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 arms_n_legs

Hi all, anybody want to do this for UFC Liverpool, Sunday, May 27th? Myself and two friends are planning on going but a bit worried on newsletter pre-sale and general sale tickets selling out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,004 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Hi all, anybody want to do this for UFC Liverpool, Sunday, May 27th? Myself and two friends are planning on going but a bit worried on newsletter pre-sale and general sale tickets selling out.

Ya I need 3 tickets. Think we can get 6 with one membership

Advertisement