Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alarm installers - north dublin

Options
  • 03-06-2014 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

I'm looking for recommended PSA registered alarm installers for 4 bed semi detached house in North Dublin City, and would be grateful if you could PM me any recommendations. Have searched the PSA register but am none the wiser and would like to get 2/3 quotes.

Not looking for monitored alarm, but wired alarm which can send me text if activated and preferably also accessible via app and possibly 1 rear camera.

Recommendations by PM.

New to this and happy to take any advice,

Cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Recommendations by PM only please.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭altor

rickyotto wrote: »
    I'm looking for recommended PSA registered alarm installers for 4 bed semi detached house in North Dublin City, and would be grateful if you could PM me any recommendations. Have searched the PSA register but am none the wiser and would like to get 2/3 quotes.

Not looking for monitored alarm, but wired alarm which can send me text if activated and preferably also accessible via app and possibly 1 rear camera.

New to this and happy to take any advice,

Cheers

Have a look at the comparison thread here. I would also have a look at the Risco system. These systems are hybrid meaning you can add wirefree sensors also.
    Handy if you have the need to add wire free PIRs, smoke/heat detectors too.

Advertisement