Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pig on a spit

Options
  • 03-06-2014 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi All, We're thinking of having a pig on a spit for our wedding and have been looking at a few companies, I'm wondering has anyone used pigspit.ie they are based in Athy?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

Hello well now, we have been looking to use these chaps too for our own. Havent had it yet but got onto a chap who did and he had all things to say about them. Said they were very professional but fun at the same time and that they had plenty of food for next day with what they provided

I have been onto Don and few times about things and he seems to be very nice and accomdating regarding giving different prices and plans.. Have to say Id be well impressed with just the contact he made, and we are in Cork and he said there is no extra travel charge..

I emailed Spitting Pig too and to be honest didn't find them great to one come back to emails I had to try and few times,and then he was very matter of factly about everything...

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Davy80

Thanks milly, ver reassuring to hear, also getting hitched in cork so good to know they'll travel, best of luck with everything

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

Ah great another corkonian..Yep was surprised to that they didn't charge for travel costs now even funnier me thinks his a polictician.. That's to be honest the only reason I checked out spitting pig as I said sure it would be nice to give to a local gang but of the four I emailed only two came back..Same to ye hope ye have a fab wedding if you need any info let me know I have been onto a few places in the search

Advertisement