Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anybody ever buy a console from Cex?

Options
  • 02-06-2014 8:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭

I was thinking about buying a PS4 in Cex,and was looking on their site they sell boxed ones for 395 and unboxed ones for 375, are the boxed ones brand new? And do the unboxed ones come with out a box?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

For those prices there is no way i would buy there, save between 5 and 25 quid and buy second hand? no chance,
    buy new dude for 399 or 439 watchdogs bundle

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

cadete wrote: »
    For those prices there is no way i would buy there, save between 5 and 25 quid and buy second hand? no chance,
    buy new dude for 399 or 439 watchdogs bundle

I would prefer to buy new but I ain't got the money too, for the games ill be trading in ill get like near 80cash or a 100 voucher from them

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭apkmbarry

Save up. I'm sorry, but to save such a little amount, it would be worth it to get a good Warranty etc

apkmbarry wrote: »
    Save up. I'm sorry, but to save such a little amount, it would be worth it to get a good Warranty etc

Yeah I'd be better off tbh of I bought pre owned ps4 from cex with watch dogs it would come to 435 but I could get ps4 watch dogs and either killzone or knack for 452.50 so ill try get a loan or something and get it from argos lol

Yep, CeX will either only give you the remaining warranty of the console, orrrr, their own crappy version. It's genuinely not worth it, considering you've said you don't have the cash in the first place.

• Advertisement

Yep, CeX will either only give you the remaining warranty of the console, orrrr, their own crappy version. It's genuinely not worth it, considering you've said you don't have the cash in the first place.

Like for the extra what €20? I could get killzone and it be brand new so I'd be alot better buying it from argos, and I could get aloan of the money it's just I don't wanna be owing to much but feck it'll just get it new to be safe

Exactly, update us on what you get, and then mods can close the thread ^_^

Exactly, update us on what you get, and then mods can close the thread ^_^

Gonna get Watch Dogs bundle in argos, close it :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12 samwhite449

i think you should save and buy it new Cex aint really cheap for second hand goods.

i think you should save and buy it new Cex aint really cheap for second hand goods.

Yea I bought it new in argos yesterday :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement