Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want your baby to be part of your wedding?

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

:eek:

Didn't understand a word of what she was quoted as saying in her justification for it, was just a stream of random words.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭Gmol

Come back again ya all here.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,514 ✭✭✭bee06

robinph wrote: »
    :eek:

Didn't understand a word of what she was quoted as saying in her justification for it, was just a stream of random words.

The gist was "it's ok, Jesus was on my side"

So unbelievable I'm speechless!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

I was in Canada recently and some woman had a baby in what appeared to be a hoody at the airport, childs head sticking out of the hood!

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

Um, arent you supposed to support an infants head at all times?

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,905 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

we had our hearts in Christ which covers all!
    ....covers all except common sense and basic literacy, apparently. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Words fail me...how would anyone even think of doing that.

Advertisement