Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kayfyn 3.1 ES o-rings

Options
  • 02-06-2014 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hi guys, need your help here

The o-ring from the top part of the tank section from my kayfun got caught in the threads a couple of times and it's starting to go, so i need to replace it.
    Does anyone know the dimensions of it ?
    I googled around a little bit for it but couldn't find anything specific except from some americans giving store codes for their shops....

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭allen175

Some are reporting that these will do the trick http://www.fasttech.com/p/1208503

they are 15 x 1 x 17mm

Not sure where you can get them over here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭Ionised

I'm assuming it's a clone because the proper ones come with spares.
    Might be worth hitting up your nearest plumbing supplies place to see if they have anything to fit. Don't worry too much about 'food grade' as in my opinion rubber is rubber.

Seems to be a few threads coming up about clone kayfun's needing parts.

I am personally happy to spend that but extra to have peace of mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Kyaner

Yes it's a clone, i simply couldn't afford the original one, thanks for the info guys :)

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

I've used some from a box I got in lidl to replace a couple on drip tips that had got a bit loose

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭thewintermute

Spares available from fast tech,
    packs of five for about two dollars.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Kyaner

Spares available from fast tech,
    packs of five for about two dollars.

Got a link for the size i'm after ?

Advertisement