Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dressage Freestyle to Music

Options
  • 02-06-2014 9:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

I'm in the process of creating my first Freestyle to Music for an FEI Competition next month (not a lot of time I know).

I have a list of the required movements and further allowed movements. Must figure out which of the further movements are our strongest and get my horse's BPM in the 3 paces and start compiling music.

Does anyone have any experience of this?

I'm fairly new at dressage (started last year) so this is a bit scary...

Can anyone recommend somebody who's particularly good at creating tests and matching them with music (like could manage it within 2-3 visits).

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 708 ✭✭✭dave66

There's a list of trainers on the Dressage Ireland Website, there might be one in your area that can help you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭aonb

Let us know how you get on?
    My daughter rides Dressage Ireland Elementary level and would LOVE to do some Freestyle to Music, but no opportunities for it (that we know of)
    Where is the competition next month?

Advertisement