Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

in search of......

Options
  • 01-06-2014 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi all, has anyone any ideas where i might be able to get the flower hair clips like the ones in the link below. problem is they are for my sister for her wedding fri week so time is very limited so i cant order from etsy.com where i found them as delivery would take too long. anyone seen anything similar instore?

unfortunately boards wont let me attach the link saying in a new user??
    basically if you google "white flower hair clip " its one of first to come up. They like satin flowers with pearl or crystal in middle. they on hair pins

many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

You could try Claire's! They could be a bit cheap looking, but worth a try :)

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭shalclon

Thanks for reply,ya my sister picked up something there yester for the hair trial but like you said they bit cheap.right size but just not bride suitable i don't think. The ones on etsy.com are really beautiful.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Are there any on Etsy that are located in Ireland? Or even the UK? You could perhaps arrange faster delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,176 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Hickey's fabrics would be a good place to try, you might have to attach them to pins yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭jellybear

Found a few things on accessorize's website but can't imbed a link for some reason!! Just look under the accessories section on their website.

You could try the one in Dundrum if there's something suitable, even ring and ask or else order online as they shouldn't take too long to deliver.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭tea_and_cake

Try Beads and Bling on the Quays if you are in Dublin.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

This place in Limerick is always good for things like that
    https://www.facebook.com/Number15Experiance

Advertisement