Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Really need advice. (LC)

Options
  • 01-06-2014 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I don't know if I'm looking for the right place for advice or not but..
    The Leaving Cert is starting this week, and I have done no study (at home) since the week of my mocks. Now I'm completely stressed out, but still can't start to study.

I've had a very bad year (filled full of personal problems). And every time I got back up in shape to do extra to make up for my down time, something else happens to distract me. I saw my self as an excellent student at the end of 5th year doing all honours subject. However right now, after doing no extra study for a whole year, I've been dropped to doing only 3 honour subjects.

My mental health is pretty stable right now, but my motivation is low as ever having done nothing all year long. I am really in need of advice from anyone since I really don't know what to do right now.. But I do know that I want to progress with my education.

Advertisement