Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How Do You Choose Your Juice

Options
  • 01-06-2014 4:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭

Heading into week 3 now and really starting to enjoy it but it's time for some more juice and I am wondering what to buy . I was out with some friends last night and I tried 2 different juices with they thought were great and I didn't like either .

I like the idea of going into a B&M store that has samples laid out that you can try and I intend going in to town during the week for that but , it got me wondering how other choose . I don't really have the money to buy a bottle of this or that online to try and then find out I don't like it but that really limits me to the Juices that the shop in town does .

I am currently smoking a mix from Ezsmoker.ie and Healthiersmoker and if I stick to the shop in town it would be the Healthiersmoker Wicked Juices I would be using . I like the idea that it is an Irish company and I would be supporting Irish Business and Irish jobs but I also think that there would be some sort of decent quality control coming from that company , or is this naive ?? .

Also if you do end up buying a Juice that you don't really like and can't afford to just leave it there do you mix it with something in particular to try and change the taste ? like a mint flavour or something ? .

Continue with yere mission to advise me please ........

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

It's trial and error I'm afraid.

I'm vaping nearly 4 months now and still haven't found my all day vape.I have a few juices that I switch between during the day but I usually have a menthol on the go as well as I find it clears my taste buds before trying new flavours.

Some juices you might like at the start but soon get sick of them,others might taste awful but if you leave them to steep for a few weeks the flavours blend together and they taste completley different.

It's fine to mix juices together and a good way getting a decent flavour.I had 2 50ml bottles of Strawberry and Banana which were ok on their own but when I mixed them together tasted much better.

If you get one you don't really like leave it for a week or 2,try it again and if it's still bad just mix a mint or menthol juice with it.I find I can vape most juices after doing this and I never smoked menthol ciggs.

If you do find a flavour you like you can get get good value on-line Bargainvapour do 100 ml bottles for 14e

http://www.bargainvapour.com/The_100ml_sale!/cat1274300_1558093.aspx

or if you can wait or 3-4 weeks for delivery Fasttech do some fairly ok juices at 4-5e for 50ml bottles.

If you save a few quid from not smoking you can start mixing your own juice.It's costly at the start buying nic base, pg,vg flavours ect but the savings you make after the initial outlay are huge.
    Plus you are able to play around with ratios until you get a juice that suits your taste.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

I just dont skrimp on juice.Yes there are some nasty expensive flavours but the majority will be far tastier than any dekang or hangsen.

A really nice premium juice will cost less than two packets of smokes and last three times longer. Do a bit of research on whats out there and base your tastes on whats available on the market. I dont really have an all day vape, there is an endless supply of juice out there for me still to taste, why stpp on one flavour?

Advertisement