Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to sell your craft/pieces

Options
  • 01-06-2014 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,521 ✭✭✭

Hi. Iv recently got into producing one off pieces of furniture. They're an industrial/retro style. This is just a hobby but I would like to start producing more to start selling.

Any advice on where to sell them or any suggestions of particular markets? The likes of adverts.ie is ok but you would really need to see the pieces in person to appreciate the style. I have also considered etsy.com but haven't tried to sell there yet.

So any thoughts or experiences, or any tips on how to progress with this?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭recipio

You won't get a bigger audience than #bay. The problem is delivery. Do you propose to use a courier. ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Piriz

hi paddy, there is a few stores in Dublin called Industry that might suit you style..

i'd contact the manager/owner and get advice from her..

care to show some pics of your work?

i think etsy and ebay might be worth a go tho...

Advertisement