Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Watch your pockets at GameStop

Options
  • 01-06-2014 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Just was robbed at GameStop at the ground floor Stephen’s Green Shopping center.

Person claimed to be Game Stop shopping assistant, asked if I need some help but instead took wallet from my backpack. Owner of the shop was not helpful at all. While he finally checked the camera’s in the shop, but it took ages to do this. Also the quality of recording was so low, that I wonder how many wallets been stolen every day in this shop.

Watch out your pockets in this shop or do not come there at all.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

Moral of the story, keep your valuable in front pockets of your jeans Our zipped pockets

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

My friend was robbed as well in GameStop.
    Cost him EUR 75 for watch dogs whilst Amazon are selling it for GBP 44.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

This has nothing to do with Xbox, or Xbox gaming & indeed could happen in any shop anywhere in the world. Thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement