Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP, anywhere near Limerick open tomorrow.

Options
  • 01-06-2014 1:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭

I'm new(ish) to all of this, so forgive me if I have some terminology wrong.
    I tried to quit smoking last year useing skycig (cigarette sized thing with little butts that get replaced). Did OK with it but ended up smoking again after 3 mths when an order was late arriving.
    Tried again 4 wks ago and am using what I think is a clearomizer(liqua lites), bought a second battery and a good supply of liquid.
    Anyway, it's after breaking and I stupidly don't have a replacement. Does anyone know if there is any stockists open tomorrow? Doesn't need to be liqualites, will buy a starter pack. Also doesn't have to be Limerick, anywhere within an hour will do.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,175 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Pretty sure the one in Tesco shopping centre in Ennis will be open, would ve worth giving Tesco a buzz in the morning to check

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭beanie.

Thank you, I'll ring as soon as I wake.
    Fingers crossed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

Alot of petrol stations are selling bottles of liqua juice now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭jonski

Healthiersmoker shop below in Roches Street advertises that he opens Sundays between 12 & 6 I think , He was opened last Sunday anyway but I wonder if he will be opened tomorrow due to it being a bankholiday weekend .

Edit: just checked there on his facebook page , hew posted that due to the 3 day weekend he is closed Sunday but opened for a few hours Monday ... sorry .

dee_mc wrote: »
    Pretty sure the one in Tesco shopping centre in Ennis will be open, would ve worth giving Tesco a buzz in the morning to check
    Yes, they were open and are my heros.
    I looked them up on facebook, healthier smoker and text them earlier, got a text back at 5 saying they were open until 6, mad dash up the road,was only comming off the motorway at 6 so I rang, they stayed open until I got there (which was 20mins later because I got lost). Fair play to them, fantastic service.

• Advertisement

beanie. wrote: »
    Yes, they were open and are my heros.
    I looked them up on facebook, healthier smoker and text them earlier, got a text back at 5 saying they were open until 6, mad dash up the road,was only comming off the motorway at 6 so I rang, they stayed open until I got there (which was 20mins later because I got lost). Fair play to them, fantastic service.

Glad you got sorted :)

Glad you got sorted :)
    Me too, was having an absolute meltdown while lost in Ennis, had the dog in the car with me and he moved into the back and hid due to all the bad language and steering wheel thumping.
    Into the shop for 2 mins and I was singing along to the radio and doing baby talk to dog. It's scary how much nicotine affects the mood.
    I would have been committed or arrested by Tuesday.

beanie. wrote: »
    Me too, was having an absolute meltdown while lost in Ennis, had the dog in the car with me and he moved into the back and hid due to all the bad language and steering wheel thumping.
    Into the shop for 2 mins and I was singing along to the radio and doing baby talk to dog. It's scary how much nicotine affects the mood.
    I would have been committed or arrested by Tuesday.

:pac: You poor thing! I nearly smashed a glass in frustration yesterday, it wouldn't stand straight in the dishwasher and both of my cig batteries were dead, I don't think I was this bad when I was actually smoking! Only off them 2 and a half weeks though so I'm hoping to calm down a bit soon :D

:pac: You poor thing! I nearly smashed a glass in frustration yesterday, it wouldn't stand straight in the dishwasher and both of my cig batteries were dead, I don't think I was this bad when I was actually smoking! Only off them 2 and a half weeks though so I'm hoping to calm down a bit soon :D
    I've a month done, but I was smoking for the first 3 weeks. I'd leave them out in the car and if I really wanted one I had to walk out for it. The last 10 that I smoked I only allowed myself have them if I exhaled every puff through a paper towel, really put me off them.
    I think the trick is to have back ups of everything (learnt that this weekend).

Advertisement