Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

third level in ireland with australian high school education

Options
  • 31-05-2014 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 28

probably the wrong place to put this, but i was just wondering, we are returning to ireland after two years in australia and hating it. my daughter will have completed year 12 at end of november this year, which is equivalent to leaving cert year there. she will get her qce results and she is hoping to go to college in ireland. does anyone know will her results be enough to get her into college there and if they are accepted. The reason i am asking here because i cannot get any help from the people who should have been able to help me. i have contacted the cao,the qqi and the institutes doing the courses she is interested in but none of them have bothered to reply to me. so i dont know who to contact next. maybe you know someone who has been in this situation.
    thanks

Advertisement