Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Card

Options
  • 31-05-2014 2:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Hi,

I lost my student card [and maybe my age card], would have just fallen out of my pocket, I didn't leave it behind anywhere. I have asked in the usual places on campus [arts and library] but it hasn't been handed in. Does anyone know what a person might have done with it if they had found it just around the town and not the campus?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭aaabbbb

LisaNiChon wrote: »
    Hi,

I lost my student card [and maybe my age card], would have just fallen out of my pocket, I didn't leave it behind anywhere. I have asked in the usual places on campus [arts and library] but it hasn't been handed in. Does anyone know what a person might have done with it if they had found it just around the town and not the campus?

Thanks

Garda station ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,621 ✭✭✭TheBody

LisaNiChon wrote: »
    Hi,

Thanks

Could you have lost it during an exam? Maybe try the exams office to see if it was handed in there.

Advertisement