Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Busking Band in Dublin

Options
  • 30-05-2014 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Ok so I have a problem! I was in Dublin today, on Grafton street and heard this fantastic band busking. They had a CD for sale and said it was on iTunes as well. I was with my friend and we said we'd come back in a bit to get a CD. When we returned however, the band was gone without a trace. Their music was brilliant and I really wanted to give the album a listen.

The only information I can provide is that there was four guys in the band. There was a guy playing the saxaphone, a guitarist and vocalist, a gentlemen playing a cajon (the small box drum thing) and another guitarist or bassist, not to sure on the last guy. Anyone have any idea who they are? Any input would be appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭clairek6

Possibly keywest?they seem to be on grafton street a lot!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,647 ✭✭✭El Inho

Know who your on bout but can't grasp the name. I work on Grafton, I'll try find out

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Kev_M

Cheers, appreciate the help!

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Sgm

I'd say maybe the Fitzafrenic, they usually say their stuff is on itunes

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Kev_M

Yeah it's Fitzafrenic, cheers mate!

• Advertisement
Advertisement