Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cloudhouse vapor

Options
  • 30-05-2014 2:15pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 83 ✭✭

Ordered some juice off them on Monday and still nothing......anyone here used them before, how long is their delivery times and are they reputable??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭MrBobbyZ

I ordered from them recently, cant remember how long it took though. I'd guess 5 days or so.
    They did contact me regarding a delay due to stock issue, threw in some free samplers and bumped up some juices from 20ml to 30ml to make up.

If you look through the vendors thread you'll see a few very positive comments regarding customer service & value.

why dont you send them an email?

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭MrBobbyZ

Heres the fella that looked after me

Nathan Sellers

sales@cloudhousevapor.com

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 83 ✭✭kaisersuzy

Yeah cheers I'll leave it till early next week so....doubt I'll see anything this weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭fathersymes

Ordered last Sunday, stuff arrived yesterday. Gave 20ml free!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

You should have it on Monday, they are very busy from what I can see on their Facebook page but they are still aiming to get all orders out within 48 hours, then you add the shipping time.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 83 ✭✭kaisersuzy

Arrived this morning with an extra 20ml bottle...can't complain :D

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Smacs89

Ya the delivery can take a while (because of customs i presume) but the customer service is top notch, haven't waited more than 20-30 minutes for a reply any time I have emailed them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

Took a week roughly for my order. Helpful chap though :-)

Advertisement