Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotel Bombing

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭Sthm

Donnelly - what a hateful, vile creature.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭Mop a top

This weekend should be fun. Wonder if they'll be targeting other hotels and venues. Everglades was used for IST last recruitment too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭Gee-22

Speaking this evening to Derry Daily, Cllr Donnelly, a well-known dissident republican supporter and prominent member of the 32 County Sovereignty Movement who last week was elected as an Independent onto the new Derry City and Strabane District Council, said the PSNI “bore a responsibility” for the attack.

He said: “The first thing I knew about it was when I woke this morning and heard it on the radio.

“There is a responsibility on those carrying out such attacks to ensure no members of the public are injured.”

Dissident republican councillor Gary Donnelly
    He added: “The PSNI must take responsibility for using public venues for recruitment and promoting propaganda.”

However, security sources said the PSNI bore no responsibility for the attack.

“The PSNI did not plant this device.”

• Registered Users Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭DesertCreat_15

He's an absolute tool that should have been banned from holding a position of authority ! His posse of halfwits need to realise that they don't represent the views of me or my family or my 'fellow irish citizens' for want of a better phrase.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭popolive

Who would these psychopaths expect to be Policing an unstable Ulster except an inclusive and fair organisation which takes decades to embed even if a United Ireland (Bankrupt and with a policing shortage) happened tomorrow ? So there was an element of risk in attending these recruitment/information events ? I instinctively felt that when I arrived. I am still glad I attended. I would do so again regardless of whether I make it to Garnerville or not.

• Advertisement
Advertisement