Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kanger Protank II/3

Options
  • 30-05-2014 12:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭

I've been looking at the Protanks and considering investing in a few. I've a few eGo batteries so no problems there, but I've recently invested in a Nemesis and I love it. But looking at the Protanks I can't figure out how it gets it's air supply. It seems to me that it's coming from the bottom of the positive pin on the 510 connection!? How, then, does it get it's air supply when installed on a Nemesis. I know the Nemesis has 2 vent holes on the top, but I thought that these were purely for venting the battery. I'd love to get some insights, coz ideally, I'd prefer to have it on the Nemesis rather than the eGo batteries.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

The protank breaths through the hole in the base of the coil. The two holes in the top of the nemesis are adjustable airflow holes. It works well with a protank.

The aerotank mega, on the other hand works, and looks, very good with a nemesis.

Advertisement