Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend good furniture store: West Dublin area

Options
  • 30-05-2014 11:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Looking for some help re decent quality furniture show rooms. I've just bought a new house and need to fully furnish it.

I'll be looking for sofas/chairs, kitchen table, two king beds and other peripherals such as bed side lockers, tv stands etc.

House is in West Dublin but I'm new to area. I'm not familiar with anywhere except EZ Living in Sandyford, Diamond on the Long Mile Road and Harvery Norman in Carrickmines. I've been to Ikea recently but I don't really like the styles. I did like a lot of what I saw in Diamond Living.

I'd like to spend the weekend browsing the various stores/showrooms.

Any recommendations welcome!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭larrlin24

Not sure if you're willing to travel or not, but DFS in Blanchardstown are good for beds/sofas. Also Des Kelly in Sandyford Industrial Estate. Hope you find what you're looking for! I'm in the same boat. Just moved into a new house and I'm searching everywhere for furniture.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Staplor

Palmerstown there's a place just at the traffic lights on the N4,it's in there with a car sales place

Advertisement