Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anywhere around Dub Airport to buy juice today?

Options
  • 30-05-2014 9:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭

Morning Gents

In work today and have no juice left. Well... i have a little bit left in the pro tank but wont be enough. Eurospar up in northwood only do the tobacco falvor juice so that is out of the question. Is there anywhere near the airport that i could get a fruity juice (anything except tobacco basically)

Tks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

Morning Gents

In work today and have no juice left. Well... i have a little bit left in the pro tank but wont be enough. Eurospar up in northwood only do the tobacco falvor juice so that is out of the question. Is there anywhere near the airport that i could get a fruity juice (anything except tobacco basically)

Tks
    There's a stand in the Pavilions or Kix in Malahide

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

Morning Gents

Tks
    There's a stand in the Pavilions or Kix in Malahide

Advertisement