Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rooting problem

Options
  • 30-05-2014 8:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Hi,

Has anyone successfully rooted a "Asus ME302C MeMO Pad FHD 10-inch Tablet Intel Atom"

I've been on the XDA forums and nothing straight forward, seems impossible.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭hallo dare

Bundy89 wrote: »
    Hi,

Has anyone successfully rooted a "Asus ME302C MeMO Pad FHD 10-inch Tablet Intel Atom"

I've been on the XDA forums and nothing straight forward, seems impossible.

Cheers

Never even heard of the tablet, but if you search Google for framaroot on xda then download and install the latest version. It may or may not work depending on what firmware you're running.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Bundy89

Tried framaroot, tried everything nearly at this stage..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭jgbyr

Bundy89 wrote: »
    Tried framaroot, tried everything nearly at this stage..

I've an Asus MeMo ME301T 10 inch tablet & likewise couldn't find a suitable guide. Eventually came across Kingo, an automated rooting tool. It took less than 5 minutes to do. Recently I needed to unroot the tablet so just connected it to laptop, clicked unroot & done.
    You should Google it & see if it could be of use to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Bundy89

jgbyr wrote: »
    I've an Asus MeMo ME301T 10 inch tablet & likewise couldn't find a suitable guide. Eventually came across Kingo, an automated rooting tool. It took less than 5 minutes to do. Recently I needed to unroot the tablet so just connected it to laptop, clicked unroot & done.
    You should Google it & see if it could be of use to you.

I'm sure I've tried Kingo and it didn't recognise my tablet even with the drivers installed.

Will try again but I'm sure I've tried all these rooting apps.

Cheers

Advertisement