Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Search for a handbag

Options
  • 29-05-2014 11:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭

Hey Guys,

To put it quite simple I'm in the process of buying my girlfriend a present.

She is quite modest and often very conscientious about people buying her gifts so would never tell me exactly what she might like or wants.

I heard her mention once before she got a Michael Kors Wallet/ Purse she is quite fond of and would one day like the matching bag.

I genuinely do not mind what the price of this bag may be (I presume it could be up to anything in the region of a thousand euro). I am primarily just looking to get the one that best suits :)

I once managed to get a quick picture with the wallet in question (sorry about the quality) I'm just wondering If some possibly more knowledgeable individuals on fashion could point me in the right direction as it seems to be a mammoth challenge judging by the vast amount of bags for sale. :o

Thanks! :)

Comments

Advertisement