Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Galaxy S4 + Galaxy S3 Repair?

Options
  • 29-05-2014 7:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Would anybody know the cheapest place to get two Galaxy's fixed and how much I can expect to pay?
    Are Chinese shops really the best?

The S3 screen is cracked and the S4 fell into the toilet, dried it out and it turns on but the screen is real fuzzy.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,438 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Would anybody know the cheapest place to get two Galaxy's fixed and how much I can expect to pay?
    Are Chinese shops really the best?

The S3 screen is cracked and the S4 fell into the toilet, dried it out and it turns on but the screen is real fuzzy.

Cheapest I found for the s4 was www.fonfix.ie, all problems fixed for 141 euro.
    I think the s3 is the same price. Parts are expensive enough for them

Advertisement