Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Huawei Android SD not working

Options
  • 29-05-2014 5:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,499 ✭✭✭

Have Huawei Android but every 10mins have to 'Clear cache' to stop it crashing (Cache of c.7MB). Seems full up in every section (messages/contacts 'Full' despite having no contacts in 'Contacts' )
    In 'File Mgr' - Local I have 4KB used, 17.96 free
    Have 32GB SD card (29.28GB free)but nothing going on to it
    Apps I have 156MB used, 8.54 free
    So evidently (?) the App seems to be clogging up that's why I have to 'Clear Cache every 10 mins or so ??

Any easy fix ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

uninstall something so you can install super atool. this will allow you to move apps to the sd card. but its basically you have no ram left and thats why you are having to do it. once you move apps to the sd card it will make it a bit better but the end result will probably mean you will have to get a phone with bigger ram. * not to be confused with memory ie your 32gb sd card. you can also use your sd card to store all your photos when you take them.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,106 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Which model phone? If you can root it and install link2int it should help.

Advertisement