Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crowd Sourcing a Business Name

Options
  • 29-05-2014 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

there is a website called 99designs for crowd sourcing logos, artwork , or any other graphical design and is very good.
    I am looking for one where you can crowd source a name for a rebranding exercise of our business right now.
    Does anyone know Good sites for crowd sourcing business names (free and service paying sites) please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,355 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

millriver wrote: »
    there is a website called 99designs for crowd sourcing logos, artwork , or any other graphical design and is very good.
    I am looking for one where you can crowd source a name for a rebranding exercise of our business right now.
    Does anyone know Good sites for crowd sourcing business names (free and service paying sites) please.

FYI previous posters have successfully used this Board to get business/product names.......

• Registered Users Posts: 8 millriver

thanks Gloomastic, nice to hear others have good success here. I am looking for something quite specific and they would have trademark thinking top of mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭househero

millriver wrote: »
    thanks Gloomastic, nice to hear others have good success here. I am looking for something quite specific and they would have trademark thinking top of mind.

Hello mill, I am a professional marketing manager, feel free to contact me if you need help.

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭Reedsie

www.crowdspring.com is what you're looking for.

Advertisement