Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Edmondstown Dublin 16 Good Area to Live?

Options
  • 29-05-2014 12:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi All,

Just wondering what the area of Edmondstown in Dublin 16 is like to live in? would it be considered good or not?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭Ranchu

You have Whitechurch in the vicinity but other than that it's a grand spot. I grew up beside there and never had any bother. Not great for public transport though.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 wellyhead

Is whitechurch a bad area then? Someone I know is considering buying a house on whitechurch Avenue.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Whitechurch is a council estate. I thought it was a bit rough before but a relative of mine moved there two years ago and was very surprised at how quiet the place is. Think it's probably better than it used to be. He lives on the Avenue too.
    House just sold on the Avenue for €250,000.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 wellyhead

thanks for the advice

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭ollaetta

Whitechurch has been discussed a fair bit on the Dublin County South forum. You might get more info on Edmondstown there also.

• Advertisement
Advertisement