Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deloitte Tech Consulting - Are bonuses paid?

Options
  • 28-05-2014 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hello,

So, I was recently offered a job within Deloittes Tech Consulting business.

In my contract there is a mention of bonuses, that range from 0 - 15% of your salary. With the possibly of 20% for exceptional circumstances.

The base salary is less than i'm on now so would need 6.25% to bring me on par.

Can anybody give any insight into what is required to get bonuses. I'm going to guess that there is a certain amount of working hard and delivering results from 9-5.30. But, I would guess the bonus really increases if you log many more hours (on average) per period and deliver a lot more.

With that said? Do they actually pay bonuses? I find it hard to believe they don't as they need some kind of carrot to push you.

Any advice needed.

Mods :: I know this is not strictly account but since that is one of Deloittes main businesses I decided to post here for best replies. Thanks.

Advertisement