Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Courtney Brothers Circus?

Options
  • 28-05-2014 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,
    Does anyone know where this Circus is ?
    Searched online to no avail?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Kalel

There was one out by SuperQuin in Castletroy I think

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭tommy249

There is circus in Castletroy Shopping Center - not sure which one it is though

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭damo80

That's the Courtney's one in Castletroy. By Odeon cinema

• Registered Users Posts: 6,482 ✭✭✭touts

Was at it a few weeks ago. It's rubbish. Don't waste your money. The performers looked at best uninterested and their performances were riddled with errors. Best bit of Courtney Brother's was a trapeze act but that was only 5 minutes out of around 90. The juggler was good but dropped a few balls/pins when under pressure. The animals were really just horses running around in circles and cats performing tricks (to be fair I'd say it took a lot of work to get cats of all creatures to do tricks). The clowns who are key to keeping kids entertained while the acts are setting up were really really poor. More head scratching than funny. They opened with this sort of an artsy thing where neither the lighting, music or performers really carried it off. It all just looked like they had seen another circus do an act last week and they were they had spent a couple of evenings working it out but were far from finished. Just after the second half started our son was bored and wanted to leave and he loved both Fossetts and Duffy's. Personally I would think Duffy's is way ahead of the other two performance wise while Fosset's clowns were by far the best. If I were you I'd wait for one of those.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Toffeeboy

limerickpost.ie/2014/05/29/limerick-animal-rights-campaigners-to-stage-protest-over-circus-tigers/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭shaka

I don't go to any circus using animals

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭joyce2009

Are they coming to ballincollig cork cos there are posters up for them for next week but fosset's vans are there now???

• Registered Users Posts: 24,162 ✭✭✭✭phog

Slightky off topic but Fossetts circus is going too be in Bunratty Folk Park weekend after next (I think). Admission allows entry to the Folk Park and Castle too.

Advertisement