Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Choosing courses..HELP!

Options
  • 28-05-2014 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi, I'm very interested in science, maths and business. I am very passionate about sports and I also have a keen interest in the areas of health. Like most students, I don't really know what I want to do! I have looked into the following areas-dietetics, biomedical science, medicine, physiotherapy and pharmacy. However, I am looking for a course that combines my love for science, maths, health and business (if there is one). Before anyone mentions it, I do not want to pursue a career in sports science :) I will be doing chemistry, biology, business, french, irish , english and maths for the leaving cert. (all HL) Does anybody have any advice concerning the courses which I have mentioned above? Thanks for the help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,104 ✭✭✭✭djpbarry

I'd advise you to go for a generally science course, such as that at UCD for example. That would leave you with plenty of options.

Advertisement