Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music Video needs producer/director/ and someone to film it

Options
  • 28-05-2014 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi there, I'm looking for a young dynamic (possibly still in college) Videographer, camera operator, video editor to get involved in a music video.

The budget is really low so this might suit someone who's still in Uni or College looking for a project that they can also use towards their grades.

If your interested please do get in touch.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

By really low do you mean non-existent?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 djtonyscott_SER

I mean low... not non existent... if it was non existent I would've said that I wanted someone to work for free...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

I mean low... not non existent... if it was non existent I would've said that I wanted someone to work for free...

What sort of budget are you talking? 500? 1000?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 djtonyscott_SER

AnonoBoy send me a PM and we can discuss if you're interested

• Registered Users Posts: 35 redstarmark

Hi there, I'm looking for a young dynamic (possibly still in college) Videographer, camera operator, video editor to get involved in a music video.

The budget is really low so this might suit someone who's still in Uni or College looking for a project that they can also use towards their grades.

If your interested please do get in touch.

Cheers

Maybe you could share the track here please

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Or answer PMs that have been sent about it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭off.the.walls

Or realise that whoever you hire is going to be, creating your video, shooting your video, spending a number of days editing your video and you want them to work for little or no money..... Good call there OP i'm sure anyone with experience will be chuffed to do that!

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭W0LFMAN

PM me your number and we can talk about it.

I'm learning the trade, so won't be a charge.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭DamianK

Hi,
    And what would be the start figure to get a video clip made let say not pro but also not amateur? Song 4-5 minutes.
    I am in a rock band considering making a something like that in the near future.

Advertisement