Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Edinburgh - best paranormal tour

Options
  • 28-05-2014 12:46am

Thought I'd be falling over paranormal tours here but it seems to be all torture museums and tenements. I love the architecture and structure of the city. Can anyone recommend a good paranormal tour with at least an element of true history?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

I went on the Cadies and Witcheries tour. It is a very popular and very funny paranormal tour.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,642 ✭✭✭Milly33

We went on the St Marys Close tour now it wasn't all spooks, it was more to see the old way but that room where a little girl is suppose to have died is there and great to see all the gifts that people have left. Defiantly a change of feeling when you walk into her room.

The walking tour was a bit boring think we left near the end of it. The Dungeons is fun

Advertisement