Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fonemenders bust - need phone back!

Options
  • 27-05-2014 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭

So Fonemenders has shut down, while I have my s4 in for repair in the dublin office and have my repair already paid for, and I'm having serious bother trying to get hold of anyone to arrange getting back. I am constantly calling, have left a voicemail, have emailed and written on their Facebook page, to absolutely no reply. Getting so pissed off at this stage - I would have thought that they might try to get in touch with customers with outstanding repairs, but at least answer my efforts to get in touch!

Just wondering if anyone else here has been having the same problem or know any other way I might get actually talking to someone? I left it in 3 weeks ago hoping I'd have it back for going off on hols this weekend...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38 tdmci

I am in similar situation to you - sent a Samsung Galaxy Note 2014 to be repaired under warranty in a prepaid envelope sent to me by Samsung - it went to FONEMENDERS in Limerick. They have received my tablet as it was signed for but have now ceased trading. I am having awful trouble trying to get it back they won't answer the phones and Samsung aren't giving me any answers either - although I hold them fully accountable as that is where they had it sent to! I have been on the phone to Samsung Support for the past 3 days and they said they are trying to get it resolved - not good enough after 3 weeks waiting and I presume it hasn't even been fixed if I did manage to get it back! What can I do??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭The Cool

tdmci, I FINALLY heard back from them on Friday and getting it delivered to me tomorrow. If you still haven't heard back from them I can PM you the email address of the staff who contacted me.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 tdmci

I still am getting nowhere with Samsung - for the past week they have agreed to call me back within a day and let me know what is happening but nobody ever gets back to me. I have been on the phone last Tuesday, Thursday and again yesterday(Monday) - they can't tell me if it has been fixed or when I will get it back. Their customer care is appalling - I have asked to speak to a team leader or manager on each occasion but they never put me through, as they are busy or will tell me the same answers (which is I will have to wait - how long they can't tell!) When you spend over €500 on a top of the range tablet you don't expect to be treated like this when it becomes faulty. My phone contract is due for renewal shortly and I had planned on getting the Samsung S5 - there is NO WAY I will get another Samsung product purely on their non existent customer after care! Please send me the email address of fonemenders and I will try to get it back myself as Samsung obviously aren't doing anything about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 dawnbyrnes007

My iPhone hasn't come back to me the phone was in the store fixed and I can't get through to them im from limerick I don't know what to do

My iPhone hasn't come back to me the phone was in the store fixed and I can't get through to them im from limerick I don't know what to do

• Advertisement

Advertisement