Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mature student interview

Options
  • 27-05-2014 7:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Hi
    I have just gotten my interview an hopefully attending in September for the course TA322 computing and I was wondering if anybody who has gone through can tell me what to expect or give any advice on the mature student interview.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,795 ✭✭✭Red Kev

Just saw this post now. I did an interview for energy engineering a couple of years ago, these are my experiences:

It's more of an informal chat than an interview, there was just one person from ITT there. She asked me why I wanted to do the course and my background in that area. Also what did I think of the course layout (so have a llok through the modules you'll be studying) and what job direction I hoped to move into when I got my qualifications.

She also asked me did i have any questions or comments on the course or the college and as the course is part time, how did I intend to finance the course and where was I going to find time to study etc.

All in all a nice chat rather than an interview.

Just learn a bit about the modules you'll be studying and learn a bit about what direction you want to go in the future.

Relax and Best of luck with it!

Advertisement