Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fingal Film Festival

Options
  • 27-05-2014 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭

Submissions are now open for the 2014 Final Film Festival, which will take place in Movies@Swords from 26th – 28th September, Pavilions Centre, Swords, Co Dublin. Now in it’s third year, the Festival has gone from
    strength to strength, connecting emerging voices in film with industry experts and independent creative filmmakers from around the world.
    Emerging and established filmmakers alike can submit their shorts, features or documentaries, animation to the Festival, and those selected will be in the running for the eight prestigious awards announced on the closing night of the Festival.
    For more information check out the website www.fingalfilmfest.com or drop me a PM

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭gugleguy

The URL you posted OP is dead - Problem Loading Page.

Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at www.fingalfilmfest.ie.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Pollythene Pam

Yea. Sorry about that.
    www.fingalfilmfest.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Can I resubmit a film to the festival if it didn't get accepted previously?

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Pollythene Pam

Hey Miguel,
    I have no idea why your film wasent accepted last year.
    Ill look into that.
    But yea, thats fine if you want to submit it again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Hey Miguel,
    I have no idea why your film wasent accepted last year.
    Ill look into that.
    But yea, thats fine if you want to submit it again.

Cool. I don't think I actually got a rejection so perhaps the entry got overlooked?

• Advertisement
Advertisement