Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get a Nexus 10 in dublin.

Options
  • 26-05-2014 11:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭

Hi

I'm flying to France on Wednesday and the laptop I was supposed to bring has just died. I was going to get an android tablet when I came home but now I need one pretty much straight away. A quick look online seems to suggest the Nexus 10 is a good tablet. Is there anywhere in the city centre I could pick one up tomorrow. I won't be able to buy it online as I have an early flight on Wednesday. If not what would be the best alternative and what shops would give me impartial advice or have a wide range of tablets on display.

Mick.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,448 ✭✭✭droidman123

mickmac76 wrote: »
    Hi

I'm flying to France on Wednesday and the laptop I was supposed to bring has just died. I was going to get an android tablet when I came home but now I need one pretty much straight away. A quick look online seems to suggest the Nexus 10 is a good tablet. Is there anywhere in the city centre I could pick one up tomorrow. I won't be able to buy it online as I have an early flight on Wednesday. If not what would be the best alternative and what shops would give me impartial advice or have a wide range of tablets on display.

Mick.

As far as I am aware the nexus 10 was never in the bricks and mortars in ireland, you could get the nexus 7,smaller screen but an excellent tablet. You should be able to pick it up in most major retailers but pc world would be your best bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭mickmac76

Hi droidman

thanks for the reply. I forgot the nexus 10 isn't available in shops. I'm really looking for a 10 inch tablet so if anyone can recommend an alternative that would be excellent.

Mick.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,913 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

mickmac76 wrote: »
    Hi droidman

thanks for the reply. I forgot the nexus 10 isn't available in shops. I'm really looking for a 10 inch tablet so if anyone can recommend an alternative that would be excellent.

Mick.

Take a look at these, available in the Dixons shop at airport, normally cheaper than the high street too

http://www.dixonstravel.com/Tablet-PC-C36.aspx?view=all

Give them a call for stock and reserving for you to pick up at airport

Advertisement